Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 12 Hansard (29 October) . .
All licensed kangaroo shooters in the ACT are required to hold a Kangaroo Culling Permit. Some leaseholders with a licence to kill kangaroos hold these permits and some engage shooters with the permits. The number of leaseholders with licences to cull kangaroos in the ACT between 2013 and 2015 was/is as follows:
• 2013 general season (March to July): 65
• 2013 male only cull (August to October): 51
• 2014 general season (March to July): 66
• 2014 male only cull (August to October): 55
• 2015 general season (March to July): 81
• 2015 male only cull (August to October): 42
Health—outdoor fitness stations
(Question No 495)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 16 September 2015:
(1) Does the ACT Government collect data on the number of people who use outdoor fitness stations; if so (a) what method does the ACT Government use to collect this data and (b) provide this data listed by location.
(2) What is the amount spent in 2014-2015 on (a) installing and (b) maintaining outdoor fitness stations listed by location.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(2) (a) In 2014-15, the following amounts were spent installing the following fitness stations and surrounding surface treatments. Installation includes costs for consultation, design, construction and superintendence.
* Tuggeranong Town Park
$37,352 (ex GST)
* Theodore Oval
$31,518 (ex GST)
* John Knight Park
$36,026 (ex GST)
(b) Maintenance of fitness equipment is funded as part of the playgrounds inspection and maintenance contract and is not separately costed.
ACTION bus service—patronage
(Question No 497)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 17 September 2015:
(1) What was the patronage and farebox revenue for ACTION services in June 2015.
(2) What was the patronage and revenue by route and by number for ACTION services in June 2015.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .