Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 11 Hansard (24 September) . .
St Vincent DePaul - Samaritan
Supported Accommodation Program &
* Provision of long term supported accommodation for adult males suffering from mental illness which targets forensic consumer in particular those exiting Alexander Maconochie prison, and long-term comorbidity consumers.
• Housing and Accommodation Support/Recovery Initiative provider (HASI/HARI).
• Provision of a mental health psychosocial recreational/rehabilitation program through the use of volunteers - "Compeer ".
Social Ventures Australia
ACT Social Enterprise Hub
* Provision, through community and commercial partnership, of a social enterprise hub.
Volunteering ACT Connections Volunteers
* Provision of a mental health psychosocial recreational/rehabilitation program through the use of mainstream volunteers
Woden Community Service
* Provision of an adult "sub-acute" Step Up/Step Down 12 hours daily, 7 days/weeks intensive outreach support.
Aboriginal & Torres Islander Health Service.
* Provision of a community mental health liaison officer.
Gugan Gulwan Aboriginal Health Service.
* Provision of an early intervention youth outreach program to support early identification, treatment and advice to at risk Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people experiencing mental ill health and emotional well being problems.
Service description / programs
Women's Centre for Health Matters
* Provision of secretariat and a regular forum for women's around mental health issues
Housing Assistance Recovery Initiative
* Provision of intensive support for people with mental health issues to participate more fully in the community, maintain successful tenancies, improve their quality of life and assist in their recovery from mental illness.
Community Services Directorate—multicultural portfolio
(Question No 486)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Multicultural Affairs, upon notice, on 11 August 2015:
(1) What is the total budget for the Multicultural portfolio (a) for each year over the past 15 years and (b) for each year in the forward estimates.
(2) How many Full Time Equivalent (FTE) staff have worked in the Multicultural portfolio (a) for each year over the past 15 years and (b) what are the projections for FTE staff for each year in the forward estimates.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) As outlined during the Estimates Hearing process, the budget for the Community Participation Group is not disaggregated as the emphasis is to get the team to work across the various policy and engagement areas to obtain greater effectiveness. Further detail is provided in Attachment A.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .