Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 11 Hansard (24 September) . .
Output 3.1 Community Participation
Community Development Grants
Community Sector Reform
Better Services Framework
Transfer properties to CMTEDD
formerly part of Corporate
formerly part of Office for Children, Youth and Family Support
Office for Ageing
Office for Women
Office for Multicultural Affairs
Office for ATSIA
*newly established unit
Office for Women—appropriations
(Question No 481)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Women, upon notice, on 6 August 2015:
(1) What is the total budget for the Women's portfolio (a) for each year over the past 15 years and (b) for each year in the forward estimates.
(2) What has been the total annual budget for the Office for Women each year for the last 5 years.
(3) What is the funding source for appropriation for the Office of Women in the forward estimates.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) As outlined during the Estimates Hearing process, the budget for the Community Participation Group is not disaggregated as the emphasis is to get the team to work across the various policy and engagement areas to obtain greater effectiveness. Further detail is provided in Attachment A.
The advice of the Community Services Directorate is that the precise information sought is not in an easily retrievable form, and that to collect and assemble the information sought solely for the purpose of answering the question would be a major task, requiring a considerable diversion of resources.
However, reference can be made to prior years Hansard, Annual Reports and Budget Papers to gather some of the requested information.
(2) Refer to Attachment A for notional breakdowns of the Office for Women within the Community Participation Group Budget for three years.
(3) The funding for the Community Participation Output comes from Government Payments for Outputs via the budget and appropriation process.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .