Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 11 Hansard (24 September) . .
• Health, Safety and Wellbeing section have implemented a Work, Health and Safety Risk Register. A component of this addresses student behaviour. Schools use this Risk Register to identify and mitigate risks at their site.
• Schools review assaults by:
o collecting statements from observers and the participants
o leaders reviewing information and developing plans to address the difficulties
o providing support to those affected by the assault.
(5) It is expected that every incident is reported.
(Question No 472)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 6 August 2015:
(1) Which playgrounds in the ACT are scheduled for upgrades and when are these upgrades due to be completed.
(2) What features of the playgrounds will be upgraded and what is the budget for each of these upgrades.
(3) Are any playgrounds scheduled to be closed; if so, what is the location of these playgrounds.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The playground upgrades scheduled for 2015-16 are:
• Point Hut Pond District Park in Gordon;
• Minor upgrades to components at multiple playgrounds listed in the tabled below, and
• Pat Rubly Park in Cook.
Work on these projects is expected to be completed this financial year.
Minor Component Upgrades - Playground List
Western Foreshores District Park
John Knight Memorial Park
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .