Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
(2) What was the cost of each consultation taken prior to building the Secure Mental Health Unit.
(3) What tendering process was undertaken for the construction of the Secure Mental Health Unit.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The breakdown of the capital cost of the Secure Mental Health Unit (SMHU) is $1.2 million for Forward Design, $2 million for Finalising Design and $43.491 million for construction and project development costs.
(2) Three public consultations for the SMHU have been undertaken:
• Site investigation and selection in 2009-10 - no cost.
• SMHU Model of Care in 2013 - cost was $11,198.79.
• Preliminary Sketch Plans for the SMHU in 2014 - cost was $26,626.49.
(3) The tender process consisted of two stages and was conducted in accordance with the Government Procurement Act 2001. A Request for Expression of Interest was publicly advertised and four respondents were invited to submit a tender. Submitted tenders were assessed by the Tender Evaluation Team and following negotiations, the Territory entered into contract with Richard Crookes Constructions.
Hospitals—mental health staff
(Question No 485)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 11 August 2015:
(1) How many Full Time Equivalent (FTE) staff have worked in the Mental Health department (a) for each year over the past 15 years and (b) what are the projections for FTE staff for each year in the forward estimates.
(2) What has been the staffing cost for each year (a) over the past 5 years and (b) in the forward estimates.
(1) In FTE for the public mental health services of the Division of Mental Health, Justice Health and Alcohol and Drug Services is:
(a) FTE for each year over the past 5 years:
2010-11 - 456.09 FTE
2011-12 - 459.93 FTE
2012-13 - 483.23 FTE
2013-14 - 494.56 FTE
2014-15 - 534.39 FTE
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .