Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
The FTE of mental health nurses for 2011-15 are:
• 2011 - 43 FTE
• 2012 - 43 FTE
• 2013 - 43 FTE
• 2014 - 43 FTE
• 2015 - 43 FTE
(b) ACT Health and Calvary Health Care do not allocate FTE to program level across the forward estimates.
(2) In 2015, in the public mental health division of Mental Health, Justice Health and Alcohol and Drug Services the FTE of registered and enrolled nurses in each mental health facility is:
• Adult Mental Health Unit - 49.12 FTE
• Mental Health Assessment Unit - 13.95 FTE
• Brian Hennessy Rehabilitation Centre - 31.19 FTE
In 2015, in Calvary Health Care the FTE of mental health nurses in each mental health facility is:
• Ward 2N - 23.1 FTE
• Older Persons Mental Health - 19.6 FTE
(3) (a) Security staff at ACT Health and Calvary Health care provide 24/7 coverage inclusive of regular patrols and response to incidents at both campuses and other ACT Health facilities.
(4) See 3 (a).
(5) (a) There is no specific budget allocation for security staff at ACT Health and Calvary Health Care mental health facilities for each year in the past 15 years. Provision of security services at mental health facilities in both campuses is funded from the total security expenditure for ACT Health and Calvary Health Care.
(b) There is no specific budget allocation for security staff at ACT Health and Calvary Health Care mental health facilities for each year in the forward estimates. Security staff in both campuses will be funded from the total expenditure for security services for ACT Health and Calvary Health Care.
Hospitals—secure mental health unit
(Question No 483)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 11 August 2015:
(1) What is the breakdown of capital cost of the Secure Mental Health Unit.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .