Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
In accordance with section 34(1) of the Legislation Act 2001(the Act), a RIS is required when a subordinate law or disallowable instrument is likely to impose appreciable costs to the community, or part of the community, unless an exemption from the RIS requirements applies. If a RIS is required for the purposes of the Act, it must be presented to the Legislative Assembly in accordance with section 37.
1a) There were no RISs prepared for Acts in 2013, 2014 or 2015 (as at 6 August 2015).
1b) There was one RIS prepared for subordinate legislation in 2013, none for 2014 and two for 2015 (as at 6 August 2015).
1c) There were no RISs prepared for disallowable instruments in 2013, 2014 or 2015 (as at 6 August 2015).
(2) All RISs prepared and tabled in accordance with the Act are uploaded to the ACT Legislation Register website and publicly available at www.legislation.act.gov.au.
Health—mental health nurses
(Question No 482)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 11 August 2015:
(1) How many Full Time Equivalent (FTE) mental health nurses have worked in the ACT (a) for each year over the past 5 years and (b) for each year in the forward estimates.
(2) How many mental health nurses are located in each mental health facility.
(3) How many FTE security staff at mental health facilities have worked in the ACT (a) for each year over the past 5 years and (b) for each year in the forward estimates.
(4) How many security staff at mental health facilities are located in each mental health facility.
(5) What is the total budget for security staff at mental health facilities (a) for each year over the past 15 years and (b) for each year in the forward estimates.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) ACT Health:
The FTE of registered and enrolled nurses in the public mental health division of Mental Health, Justice Health and Alcohol and Drug Services for 2011-15 are:
• 2011 - 187.32 FTE
• 2012 - 199.58 FTE
• 2013 - 189.54 FTE
• 2014 - 202.29 FTE
• 2015 - 214.56 FTE
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .