Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
Admin On-Costs consist of internal govt charges - IT, Communication and External Bureau charges etc
(2) CSD does not use marginal costing methodology for on costs.
(3) 15 for both headcount and FTE consisting of:
• Executive x 1
• SOG A x 1
• SOG B x 3
• SOG C x 4
• ASO 6 x 2
• ASO 5 x 1
• ASO 4 x 3
(4) Graduates are employed by CSD centrally and rotated through a number of business groups to provide the graduate with a broad training experience.
(5) Number of Graduates engaged by CSD:
2012 - 4
2013 - 4
2014 - 3
2015 - 4
(6) (a) 3
(b) The cost of recruitment is not disaggregated to this level.
(7) Due to small numbers this information is staff-in-confidence and the identity of individuals would be evident.
(9) Due to small numbers this information is staff-in-confidence. CSD's obligations regarding these entitlements are covered by the current Enterprise Bargaining Agreement.
Government—regulatory impact statements
(Question No 479)
Mr Wall asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 6 August 2015:
(1) How many Regulatory Impact Statements (RIS) have been prepared for (a) acts, (b) subordinate legislation and (c) disallowable instruments in (i) 2013, (ii) 2014 and (iii) 2015 to date.
(2) Are any of the RIS identified in part (1) publicly available.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Economic Policy and Regulation Unit in Economic and Financial Group of Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate provides advice and assistance to policy officers across the ACT Government in assessing regulatory impacts and complying with Regulatory Impact Statement (RIS) requirements.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .