Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
(1) The number of successful tenderers for ACT Government Goods and Services contracts with regional SMEs on the Contracts Register is:
regional SME Tenderers
2015 (to date)
(2) The total value of the contracts identified in part (1) above is:
Total value of contracts with successful regional SME Tenderers
2015 (to date)
*the 2013 figure includes a small number of high value contracts which resulted in a high total value for that year from a relatively low number of contracts.
(3) All tenders conducted by Goods & Services Procurement have a standard weighting applied to regional SME's of five per cent. A 10 per cent weighting has been applied to two ICT Tenders.
(4) Until Tenders ACT was introduced in July 2015, Goods & Services Procurement did not have a database of suppliers' registered business addresses and as such does not hold information on the number of successful regional SMEs that are located in the ACT.
(5) Goods & Services Procurement does not keep a database of the suppliers that have indicated subcontracting to a regional SME. The information is considered on a case by case basis during the tender evaluation process.
(6) Please see the response to question (5) above.
(Question No 474)
Mr Wall asked the Minister for Disability, upon notice, on 6 August 2015:
(1) In relation to staffing for Disability ACT, what was the average per officer staffing on cost for 1 July 2014 to 31 December 2014 and what is included in these on costs.
(2) What is the marginal on cost of an additional worker at the current staffing levels.
(3) What are the current employee numbers, both headcount, full-time equivalent, and levels in (a) Disability ACT and (b) Therapy Services.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .