Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
JAMES SMITH CIRCUIT PEDESTRIAN PARKLAND
TISHLER STREET NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK
BANJO PATTERSON AVENUE NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK
MCCONCHIE CIRCUIT NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK
BINDUGAN CRESCENT NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK
JEANNE YOUNG CIRCUIT PEDESTRIAN PARKLAND
THYNE STREET SEMI NATURAL OPEN SPACE
BRYAN HUDSON STREET
BODDINGTON CRESCENT (NORTH)
CNR BONYTHON AND MELBA STS
SUMMERLAND CIRCUIT (NORTH)
NARDEN STREET CENTRAL COMMUNITY PARK (CRIP)
ALBATROSS CRESCENT NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK
PEARL GIBBS CIRCUIT NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK
NEIDJIE CLOSE NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK
MEDHURST CRESCENT NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK
FERNANDO STREET NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK
NEIL HARRIS CRESCENT
Government—small medium enterprise contracts
(Question No 473)
Mr Wall asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 6 August 2015 (redirected to the Minister for Economic Development):
(1) In relation to procurement, how many successful tenderers for ACT Government contracts were regional Small Medium Enterprises (SME's) in (a) 2013, (b) 2014 and (c) to date.
(2) What was the total value of the contracts identified in part (1).
(3) How many of the regional SME's identified in part (1) had weighting applied to a tender of (a) one to five percent and (b) five to ten percent.
(4) How many of the regional SME's identified in part (1) were based in the ACT.
(5) How many successful tenderers for ACT Government contracts were not regional SME's but indicated subcontracting to a regional SME in (a) 2013, (b) 2014 and (c) to date.
(6) What was the total value of work subcontracted to the regional SME's identified in part (5).
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .