Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The average number of origin passengers who boarded an ACTION bus between 7am and 9am from Monday, 3 August to Wednesday, 5 August 2015 at bus stop 7002 is 352.
(2) The response to answer 1, broken down by routes requested in question 2 are:
Average number of passenger boardings at (1) bus stop 7002 for bus Route (a) 200 is 116, (b) 202 is 82, (c) 251 is 24, (d) 252 is 47, (e) 255 is 25, (f) 259 is 31.
(3) The average number of origin passengers who boarded an ACTION Route 200 bus between 7am and 9am from Monday, 3 August to Wednesday, 5 August 2015 at bus stop 3410 is 43.
Answers provided are an average figure for the period 3 August to 5 August 2015 and as such, total figures and figures broken down by route may not balance due to rounding.
Environment and Planning Directorate—consumer research
(Question No 466)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Roads and Parking, upon notice, on 6 August 2015 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Roads and Parking):
(1) What polling or consumer research has been undertaken by the Directorate with regards to your portfolio since July 2013.
(2) For any polling or consumer research identified in part (1) what was the (a) date on which the polling or consumer research was commissioned, (b) date on which the polling or consumer research was completed and (c) cost of the polling or consumer research.
(3) Which companies were contracted to complete the polling or research for any items identified in part (1).
(1) Consumer research undertaken in the Roads and Parking portfolio was the annual Territory and Municipal Services customer satisfaction survey.
(2) The research was undertaken as follows:
a) date commissioned
b) date completed
2015 TAMS Satisfaction Survey
10 April 2015
24 April 2015
2014 TAMS Satisfaction Survey
8 April 2014
23 April 2014
* These amounts represent the cost of the full survey.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .