Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
(9) Have the results been published; if not, when are they going to be.
(10) What actions are likely to be taken as a result of the survey.
(11) What was the cost of the survey.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Parent and Carer School Satisfaction Survey is an annual survey and provides data for schools to evaluate their achievements and to provide governments and the community with information about stakeholder satisfaction.
(2) All parents and carers of students enrolled in an ACT public school were invited to participate.
(3) See Answer 2.
(4) Each public school was responsible for communicating with their school community. A survey invitation was sent to parents and carers via email, through the post or sent home with students. Schools were encouraged to promote the survey through their school newsletters and at school events such as Parents and Citizens Association meetings.
(6) The survey was conducted in-house.
(7) A copy of the survey questionnaire is attached (Attachment 1). Each school was able to add their own school specific questions to the questionnaire contained in the attachment.
(8) Overall, 85 percent of parents and carers were satisfied with the education provided at public schools in 2014. The key results are available on the Directorate's website.
(9) The results were published on the Directorate's website.
(10) Survey results from all ACT public schools are collated to provide an indication of system-wide satisfaction levels. The results are used, in conjunction with other forms of evidence, to inform the Directorate's Action Plan.
(11) The School Satisfaction Survey is conducted in house with no costs other than internal staff salaries and resources.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
ACTION bus service—patronage
(Question No 462)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 6 August 2015:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .