Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
(3) Regarding vehicles used for street sweeping (a) how many are there by make and model, (b) when were they procured and at what cost and (c) has the procurement of more vehicles been budgeted for and if so, for how many vehicles.
(4) How many staff are assigned to the program and at what cost.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The street sweeping schedule is published on the TAMS website:
(2) The cost of street sweeping services per year since 2011 is:
(a) Five Hino trucks with Macdonald Johnson sweeping units fitted.
(b) One truck was leased in October 2012 and four trucks were leased in October 2013. The lease costs of each truck are approximately $6,000 per month.
(c) No further procurement for street sweeping vehicles is currently planned or budgeted for.
(4) Five staff are assigned to drive the street sweeping vehicles at a cost of $62,000 each per year. The cost to co-ordinate and supervise the program is $24,000 per annum.
(Question No 449)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 4 August 2015:
(1) What portion of the overall recurrent budget was spent on mowing services for each year since 2011-2012.
(2) What portion was spent on mowing by (a) public servants and (b) external contractors.
(1) The proportion of total recurrent budget in TAMS (Place Management), spent on urban mowing services annually is as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .