Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (17 September) . .
(b) In order for registration, each nurse RN level 1 must have an undergraduate nursing degree. An RN level 2 must have postgraduate qualifications and/or experience relevant to their area of specialty, in addition to their undergraduate degree.
(4) The salary range for nurses in specialist schools is between $57,695 and $84,917 per annum.
(5) The cost of providing a nurse in a special school in the ACT is approximately $73,000 - $104,000.
(6) The cost of providing nurses in special schools in the ACT during the years requested is approximately:
Municipal services—infrastructure costs
(Question No 446)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 4 August 2015 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Roads and Parking):
(1) What is the cost of (a) installation and (b) annual maintenance of (i) bus shelters, (ii) bus seats, (iii) buses, (iv) roads, (v) footpaths, (vi) bike paths, (vii) street lights (each different type), (viii) road signs (each different type), (ix) line marking (green paint, red paint, yellow paint, normal, zebra crossings), (x) roundabouts (in a new road or an existing road) and (xi) traffic lights.
(2) How many or what length in part (1) were installed during the 2014-2015 financial year.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Bus seats - drivers
Bus seats - passengers
$466,168 per bus
$37,251 per bus (includes parts and labour)
Footpaths (Community Paths)
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .