Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 9 Hansard (13 August) . .
Capital metro—branded items
(Question No 464)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Capital Metro, upon notice, on 6 August 2015:
(1) Since September 2014, has the ACT Government produced any more (a) Capital Metro foam trains, (b) Capital Metro cardboard trams, (c) Capital Metro drink bottles and (d) Capital Metro shopping bags.
(2) What was the cost of producing any further items and how is this number broken down by each item listed in parts (1)(a) to (d).
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) No. (b) Yes. (c) No. (d) No.
(2) The cost of producing 2,000 Capital Metro cardboard trams was $3,419 (GST inclusive).
Capital Metro Agency—consumer research
(Question No 465)
(1) What polling or consumer research has been undertaken by the Capital Metro Agency since July 2013.
(2) For any polling or consumer research identified in part (1) what was the (a) date on which the polling or consumer research was commissioned, (b) date on which the polling or consumer research was completed and (c) cost of the polling or consumer research.
(3) Which companies were contracted to complete the polling or research for any items identified in part (1).
(1) The Capital Metro Agency undertook two market research activities in 2014 relating to the community's views about the project.
(2) (a) Market research activity was conducted in June 2014 and November 2014. (b) The market research referred to in 2 (a) was completed in August 2014 and December 2014 respectively. (c) The cost of these activities totalled $78,141.80 (GST inclusive).
(3) Piazza Research was commissioned to undertake these activities.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .