Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 9 Hansard (13 August) . .
Answers to questions
(Question No 453)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Justice, upon notice, on 4 August 2015 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) What is the cost of (a) installation, (b) machines and (c) annual maintenance of (i) parking machines and (ii) parking meters.
(2) For those items referred to in part (1), (a) how many were installed during the 2014-15 financial year and (b) which are leased and does the original contract include maintenance.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1 (a) Installation
1 (b) Purchase
2 (a) Number installed 2014/15
2 (b) Number leased 2014/15
NB The new parking machines priced above were purchased and installed in the 2013/14 financial year. Maintenance is included in the purchase price of the parking machines
ACT Property Group—facilities
(Question No 454)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Economic Development, upon notice, on 4 August 2015:
(1) What facilities does the ACT Property Group manage.
(2) What is the size of the facilities in part (1).
(1) In 2014-15 ACT Property Group managed 253 properties owned by the ACT Government, and 38 leases in commercial buildings on behalf of the Territory. A list of all the buildings owned by ACT Government can be found at Attachment A.
The sites managed by ACT Property Group include land based properties, such as the Parkwood Industrial Estate; land and building based properties, such as depots; and building based properties, such as government offices and community centres.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .