Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 8 Hansard (6 August) . .
Please note that NGO's are funded on a Financial Year basis
*combined total Home and Community Care Program, Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Project Agreement and Social and Community Services (SACs) award funds.
**combined total ACT Home and Community Care (under 65) program, DVA Project Agreement (under 65) and SACs award funds.
Please note that from 1 July 2012 the Australian Government assumed direct responsibility for the funding of HACC services for all clients over the age of 65 years and for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 50 years. The ACT Government retains funding responsibility for community care services to people under age 65.
(9) The following service providers currently provide external community care in the ACT. These non government agencies are currently funded to provide community care services under the ACT Home and Community Care program.
Duo Services Australia Ltd
Focus ACT Inc
Alzheimer's Australia ACT Inc
Just Better Care Community Canberra
Anglicare Canberra and Goulburn
Kincare Community Service Ltd
Australian Red Cross Society
Belconnen Community Services
LEAD Community Programs Association
Canberra Institute of Technology
Marymead Child and Family Centre
Carers ACT Inc
Mercy Health & Aged Care Inc
CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
Northside Community Service Ltd
Communities @ Work Limited
Sharing Places Inc
Community Connections Inc
Southside Community Services Inc
Community Options Inc
Woden Community Service
ACT Health—palliative care nurses
(Question No 436)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 3 June 2015:
(1) How many palliative care nurses does ACT Health employ.
(2) Where are these ACT Health palliative care nurses located.
(3) What type of services do ACT Health palliative care nurses offer and where are patients treated.
(4) How many patients were treated by ACT Health palliative care nurses during the (a) 2010, (b) 2011, (c) 2012, (d) 2013 and (e) 2014 calendar years and where were they treated.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .