Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 8 Hansard (6 August) . .
Collated data in regard to what action was taken in respect of each of the 368 contraband seizures noted in table 3 is not readily available. To identify the course of action for each other occasion would require ACT Corrective Services to interrogate manual records, placing an unreasonable time and resource impost on the organisation.
(Question No 430)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 3 June 2015:
(1) When was it discovered that the available bed numbers in Canberra public hospitals reported in 2007-08, 2008-09 and 2009-10 were incorrect, given that the number of available beds in Canberra hospitals were reported in answer to Question on Notice No 412, dated 6 May 2015, which corrected data listed in the 2013-14 ACT Health annual report and the ACT Health December 2014 quarterly report as follows:
6 May 2015
(2) How was the error detected.
(3) Has the new information been reported to Australian Institute and Welfare (AIHW) or other national data collecting agencies.
(4) Has a report been provided explaining the error to AIHW or other national data collecting agencies.
(5) What was the reason for the error.
(6) What measures have been put into place to ensure that available bed reporting processes are accurate.
(7) How are available bed numbers now calculated.
(8) How are the number of reported available beds in ACT Health different from the definition used by AIHW.
(9) Do currently reported available bed numbers include numbers that are not either physical beds or physical cots.
(10) Do currently reported available beds include numbers that refer to chairs.
(11) Do current available bed numbers only include overnight beds.
(12) Are the number of "available beds" and the number of "overnight beds" the same; if not, what is the difference.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .