Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 7 Hansard (4 June) . .
(b) The maintenance cost of a fixed speed camera is unable to be provided as this information is confidential under the contractual arrangement between the supplier and the Territory.
(c) Access Canberra staff salary and on costs for managing the program are $123,992 per camera.
(4) (a) The total annual operating cost of the fixed speed camera program in 2013/14 was $346,908. This includes Access Canberra staff costs in 1 and 2 above and 50% of the administration costs of the Traffic Camera Office.
(b) The total annual operating cost of the mobile speed camera program in 2013/14 was $1,046,786. This includes Access Canberra staff costs in 3 above and 50% of the administration costs of the Traffic Camera Office.
In addition to the above costs adjudications and administration of traffic camera infringement notices cost $547,309.
(Question No 423)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Justice, upon notice, on 7 May 2015 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
In relation to mobile speed cameras
(1) What is the breakdown of the number of infringement notices that have been issued in the; (a) 2012-2013; (b) 2013-2014; and (c) 2014-2015 to date financial years by; (i) Month; (ii) offence category of (A) 10 to less than 15 km/h, (B) 15 to less than 30 km/h, (C) 30 to less than 45 km/h and (D) 45 km/h or more, over the speed limit; and (iii) location.
(2) What was the fine imposed for each infringement category identified in part (1).
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The answer to the question is in the attached spreadsheet and table.
(2) The answer to the question is in the attached table.
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
Pop-up village—costs and revenue
(Question No 425)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Economic Development, upon notice, on 13 May 2015 (redirected to the Minister for Urban Renewal):
In relation to the Pop-Up Village:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .