Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 7 Hansard (4 June) . .
(4) For the contracts identified in part (3), what is the; (a) Name of the party who has entered into the contract with the Capital Metro Agency ('the Contractor'); (b) Date the contract was signed; (c) Date the contract is due to end; (d) Amount of money already paid to the Contractor as per the contract; and (e) Amount of money currently outstanding which is to be payed to the Contractor.
(5) From 1 July 2014, what is the total amount of expenses incurred by the Capital Metro Agency.
(6) What is the current balance of Capital Metro Agency's cash or cash equivalents.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) For the fortnight ended 6 May 2015, the staffing profile is as follows:
Note: The Capital Metro Agency has previously reported, in answer to this question on notice, executives as permanent full-time staff. Executive staff are now included as temporary full-time staff, as shown at (1)(c).
(3) All current contracts are shown on the Shared Services procurement web site.
(4) The name of each contractor, the date the contract was signed and the date the contract is due to end is shown on the Shared Services procurement web site. In relation to (d) and (e) all invoices from contractors are paid in accordance with contractual arrangements.
(5) The total of payments made from 1 July 2014 to 11 May 2015 was $20,013,537.38.
(6) The closing cash at bank balance on 11 May 2015 was $2,185,951.85. There are no cash equivalents held by the Capital Metro Agency.
ACTION bus service—services
(Question No 420)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 7 May 2015:
In relation to Wednesday 6 May 2015:
(1) How many ACTION buses will be used to complete; (a) all morning school services; and (b) all afternoon school services.
(2) What was the total number of buses in operation between 6:00am and 9:00am.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .