Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 7 Hansard (4 June) . .
(4) There have been 55 direct sale applications made by community groups since the Planning and Development Act 2007 (Planning Act) came into effect on 31 March 2008. Of these, 24 applications were supported and resulted in the grant of a Crown lease, 23 applications were either not supported or withdrawn and eight are currently under consideration. Further, of the 24 leases granted 7 were market value leases and 17 were concessional leases. The Planning Act facilitated reform of the ACT's planning system and introduced changes to the statutory framework for granting leases, including the direct sale of land.
(7) This information is available at http://www.actmapi.act.gov.au/home.html.
(Question No 407)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Justice, upon notice, on 5 May 2015 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
Regarding fixed speed-only and fixed red light/speed cameras in the ACT
(1) How many days has each camera been in operation since 1 January 2012, broken down by month.
(2) What cameras have been replaced and at what cost.
(3) What is the breakdown of the number of infringement notices that have been issued in the (a) 2012-13; (b) 2013-14 and (c) 2014-15 to date financial years by (i) month; (ii) offence category of (A) 10 to less than 15 km/h, (B) 15 to less than 30 km/h, (C) 30 to less than 45 km/h and (D) 45 km/h or more, over the speed limit and; (iii) location.
(4) What was the fine imposed for each infringement category identified in part (3).
(5) What was the total value of fines imposed at each camera location in the (a) 2012-13; (b) 2013-14 and (c) 2014-15 financial years, broken down by month.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The response to this question is contained in the attached Fixed Camera Spreadsheets.
(2) During the 2014-15 financial year 6 fixed speed & red light cameras were replaced at the following locations:
Intersection of Northbourne Ave & Barry Drive - North
Intersection of Drakeford Drive & Marconi Cres - South
Intersection of Hindmarsh Drive & Tuggeranong Pkwy - East
Intersection of Ginninderra Drive & Coulter Drive - West
Intersection of Barry Drive & Marcus Clarke Street - West
Intersection of Hindmarsh Drive & Yamba Drive - West
Total cost of replacement camera contract $724,192.19
(3) The response to this question is contained in the attached Spreadsheet and table.
(4) The response to this question is contained in the attached table.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .