Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 5 Hansard (7 May) . .
(1) How many investment leads has Invest Canberra received to date in 2014-2015.
(2) How many of these leads are generated through Austrade.
(3) What was the source of non-Austrade leads generated.
(4) How many investment projects are currently being managed by Invest Canberra staff.
(5) How many investment projects are currently being managed by Invest Canberra staff in relation to (a) Capital Metro, (b) City to the Lake, (c) Defence and security, (d) Digital economy and e-government, (e) Health and sports science, (f) Innovation and higher education, (g) Space, satellite and spatial sciences and (h) Tourism infrastructure.
(6) How many investment projects have led to actual investment deals and what is the value of these deals.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) During the period 1 March 2014 to 31 March 2015, Invest Canberra received a total of 57 investment leads, of which 54 have been completed1 and 3 are still in progress.
(2) Sixteen out of the 57 investment leads received were generated through Austrade.
(3) As for the non-Austrade generated leads, 38 came to Invest Canberra direct either via investors themselves, or as a result of outreach activities such as overseas missions or industry meetings. Three leads came from Invest Canberra's own media research.
(4) Invest Canberra has managed a total of 21 investment projects since its inception just under two years ago. Nine investment projects have since been completed and 12 projects are currently being managed.
(5) Of the 12 investment projects currently being managed by Invest Canberra staff, six are related to Tourism Infrastructure, three to Major Infrastructure, two to Innovation and Higher Education, and one to Defence and Security.
(6) Seven investment projects have led to actual investment deals, with a total value in excess of $140 million.
1 An investment lead is deemed to be completed once action has been taken to respond to the needs of a potential investor. A completed lead may progress to a project depending on the potential investor's plans.
Roads—Bunda Street Shareway campaign
(Question No 401)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 26 March 2015:
What was the total cost of the Bunda Street Shareway campaign including the (a) street teams, (b) rickshaws, (c) large information silhouettes and (d) any other costs associated with the campaign.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .