Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 3 Hansard (19 March) . .
For the period of 1 September 2014 to 11 February 2015:
Bus Stop ID
Daily Average Boardings (1)
Daily Average Alighting (2)
(a) 5031: Canberra Ave Caravan Park
(b) 2943: Canberra Ave after Geelong St
(c) 2944: Canberra Ave before Faulding St
(d) 2825: Canberra Ave after Whyalla St
Housing—first home buyers
(Question No 370)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 12 February 2015:
(1) How many times, broken down by year, has ACAT overturned the Commissioner for ACT Revenue's decisions about First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) applications and Home Buyer Concession (HBC) applications.
(2) How many of the decisions in part (1) have been in favour of the applicant for the FHOG and HBC.
(3) What was the value of decisions listed in part (1).
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Please refer to the following table:
Year of ACAT Decision
Times the ACAT Overturned ACTRO Decisions
First Home Owner Grant
Home Buyer Concession
(2) Four decisions overturned by the ACAT were in favour of the applicant.
(3) The total value of the decisions listed in part (1) was $36,155.62, excluding interest on any refunds.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .