Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 3 Hansard (19 March) . .
(2) Total number of streetlights in Canberra as at:
(a) 30 June 2010
(b) 30 June 2011
(c) 30 June 2012
(d) 30 June 2013
(e) 30 June 2014
(f) 11 February 2015
*Based on data as at 19/2/2015
(Question No 368)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Capital Metro, upon notice, on 12 February 2015:
(1) What was the cost of the large model cardboard tram used by Capital Metro for their public consultation during January and February 2015.
(2) What was the cost of producing the videos placed on the ACT Government's YouTube page entitled (a) Why light rail is a good investment, (b) Background to the Capital Metro Business Case and (c) Light Rail: it's really happening.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The cost of the model cardboard tram used by the Capital Metro Agency for the recent four week consultation period was $11,320.00 (GST inclusive).
(2) The cost of the videos placed on YouTube for:
(a) 'Why light rail is a good investment' - $721.80 (GST inclusive);
(b) 'Background to the Capital Metro Business Case' - $721.80 (GST inclusive); and
(c) 'Light Rail: It's really happening' - $1,386.00 (GST inclusive).
ACTION bus service—passengers
(Question No 369)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 19 February 2015:
(1) What is the weekday daily number of origin passengers at the bus stops (identified by bus stop ID) (a) 5031, (b) 2943, (c) 2944 and (d) 2825.
(2) What is the weekday daily number of destination passengers identified in part (1).
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .