Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 11 Hansard (23 October) . .
How many tyre slashing incidents have been reported to the police since the arrest of a suspect in June this year in relation to the long standing issue of a tyre slasher within the inner south suburbs, particularly Narrabundah and Griffith.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Since the date that the male was taken into custody, and subsequently released, there have been 4 incidents of criminal tyre damage in Narrabundah and Griffith reported to police.
Canberra Hospital—Adult Mental Health Unit
(Question No 331)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 25 September 2014:
(1) How many agency nursing staff have worked per shift (a) weekly and (b) annually since the opening of the Adult Mental Health Unit.
(2) How many nurses or staff on (a) 451 and (b) (457) visas have worked per shift (i) weekly and (ii) annually.
(3) What is the budget for overtime for nurses and staff each financial year.
(4) Has the budget referred to in part (3) been exceeded; if so, by how much.
(5) Has the budget referred to in part (3) been increased.
(6) How many graduate nurses have worked per shift (a) weekly and (b) annually.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
I sought advice from ACT Health in order to respond to the Member's question and a response has been provided to questions 3, 4 and 5.
It was considered that providing a response to questions 1, 2 and 6 would require an unreasonable diversion of mental health staff resources. Responding to the questions would require a manual break down and analysis of hundreds of pages of raw data.
(1) ACT Health is unable to provide a response to this question due to the high resource implications to analyse raw data.
(2) ACT Health is unable to provide a response to this question due to the high resource implications to analyse raw data.
(3) The budget for overtime for nurses and staff (excluding medical staff as this information is not able to broken down to one cost centre) at the Adult Mental Health Unit is the following:
April 2012 - June 2012
July 2012- June 2013
July 2013 - June 2014
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .