Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 9 Hansard (18 September) . .
(c) 2,000 cardboard trams were purchased at a cost of $3617.00.
(d) The design, print and production of 12 x 2000mm high x 850mm wide banners totalled $3,771.90.
(e) The design, print and delivery of 2,500 Tri-fold brochures entitled 'See how the first stage of light rail in Canberra will benefit our city' was a total cost of $7,834.81.
(f) The fold out orange A4 pamphlet is the same document as the brochure referred to in (e).
(g) (h) (i) (j) and (k) The total design and print for 5 posters was $2,216.50.
(l) (m) (n) (o) and (p) were printed in house.
(2) Please see above for quantities with the exception of the factsheets (l) to (p) which were printed in house as required.
Roads—civil contracting projects
(Question No 319)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 14 August 2014 (redirected to the Minister for Economic Development):
(1) How much has the Government spent on road related civil contracting projects for (a) each of the last three financial years and (b) 2014-15.
(2) For the amounts listed in part (1), how many contracts are (a) less than $25 000, (b) between $25 000 and $50 000, (c) between $50 000 and $100 000, (d) between $100 000 and $200 000, (e) between $200 000 and $500 000, (f) between $500 000 and $1 000 000 and (g) greater than $1 000 000.
(3) What portion of the amounts referred to in part (1) and the contracts referred to in part (2) forms part of the works for Majura Parkway.
(4) What companies referred to in part (2) are regarded as ACT companies.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) The Government has paid the following amounts to contractors on road related civil projects for each of the previous three financial years:
(b) The Government has paid $20.98 million (year to 25 August 2014) to contractors on road related civil projects for the financial year 2014-2015.
(2) In relation to the amounts paid during each financial year as referred to in part (1) above, the number of contracts and corresponding values are as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .