Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 9 Hansard (18 September) . .
(Government Agencies) Act 2004 stand referred to the standing committees, on presentation, in accordance with the schedule below;
(2) the annual reports of ACT Policing and the Office of the Legislative Assembly stand referred to the Standing Committee on Justice and Community Safety and Standing Committee on Public Accounts respectively;
(3) notwithstanding standing order 229, only one standing committee may meet for the consideration of the inquiry into the calendar year 2014 and financial year 2013-2014 annual and financial reports at any given time;
(4) standing committees are to report to the Assembly by the last sitting day in March 2015;
(5) if the Assembly is not sitting when a standing committee has completed its inquiry, a committee may send its report to the Speaker or, in the absence of the Speaker, to the Deputy Speaker, who is authorised to give directions for its printing, publishing and circulation; and
(6) the foregoing provisions of this resolution have effect notwithstanding anything contained in the standing orders.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .