Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 8 Hansard (14 August) . .
(5) What is the total amount of expenses incurred by the Capital Metro Agency from 1 July 2014.
(6) What is the current balance of the Capital Metro Agency's cash or cash equivalents.
(7) For the value referred to in part (6), how is this figure broken down between (a) cash and (b) cash equivalents.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) As at payroll for the fortnight ended 13 August 2014 the staffing profile is as follows:
(3) All current contracts are shown on the Shared Services procurement web site.
(4) The name of each contractor, the date the contract was signed and the date the contract is due to end is shown on the Shared Services procurement web site. In relation to (d) and (e) all invoices from contractors are paid in accordance with contractual arrangements.
(5) The total of payments made from 1 July 2014 to 8 August 2014 was $1,718,980.21.
(6) The closing cash at bank balance on 8 August 2014 was $1,297,434.22.
(7) It is all cash at bank.
Questions without notice taken on notice
Mr Corbell (in reply to a question by Mr Coe on Tuesday, 5 August 2014): Of the estimated 3,500 passengers boarding the City to Gungahlin light service between 7am and 9am, in 2021, it is currently estimated that:
• About 2,900 will be travelling south towards City.
• About 600 will be travelling north towards Gungahlin.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .