Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 7 Hansard (7 August) . .
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The current total projected cost of the Majura Parkway project is $288 million (excluding GST). There is a separately identified and funded off road shared path project valued at $8m. In addition, as a separate project, Economic Development Directorate has been allocated $9.8m in the 2014/15 budget to provide an off-ramp to a new link road for Majura Park and Majura West (the precinct incorporating IKEA).
(2) Commonwealth funding $144 million (excluding GST); ACT Government $144 million (excluding GST). As at 30 April 2014, a total of $156 million has been expended. Funding for the $8m off road shared path is allocated in the 2014/15 ACT budget.
(3) There have been 84 construction variations on the project at the end of April 2014. A total of $2.98 million has been spent to-date on variations.
(4) The project has not been separated as Federal and State components. All project costs are shared equally by the ACT and Federal Governments.
(5) The 11.5km project has not been separated as Federal and State components. All project costs have been jointly funded by the Federal and ACT Governments.
(6) There will be on and off road cycle paths along the entire alignment of the Majura Parkway.
(7) The on road cycle path forms part of the road related construction costs associated with the shared funding arrangement with the Federal Government. Funding for the $8m off road shared path is allocated in the 2014/15 ACT budget.
(8) Entry to and exit from both Majura Park and the precinct incorporating IKEA (Majura West) will be via a new interchange at Fairburn Avenue. This intersection will allow both northbound and southbound traffic to enter and exit the Majura Parkway. In addition northbound and southbound traffic will also be able to use the Tambreet Street interchange.
An additional entry to both Majura Park and Majura West will be available for southbound traffic on the Majura Parkway via an off ramp to a new link road that is planned to connect the Parkway to the Majura Road.
(9) Refer to response (1) and (2).
(10) June 2016.
(Question No 289)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 14 May 2014:
In relation to all ministerial travel since 16 May 2011, how many people travelled with the Minister/Member and at what cost, for each travel item, for (a) ministerial staff, (b) directorate staff and (c) spouse or family.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .