Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 7 Hansard (7 August) . .
Part of Rehabilitation Programs
For the tests indicated in part (2) 1,167 returned a non-negative result for a controlled substance. 'Non-negative' is a term used in the relevant Australian Standard and means that there was the indication of the presence of a drug as identified on the test (as distinct from a 'positive' result which can only be derived from further testing to confirm the presence of a drug).
The high non-negative results reflect high usage in the community among offenders as detected at admission (77% of admission tests produced a non-negative result).
(Question No 281)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 8 May 2014:
(1) What is the current projected total cost of the Majura Parkway and surrounds project.
(2) What portion of the total cost will be paid for by the (a) ACT Government and (b) Commonwealth Government and what amounts have already been expended.
(3) How many formal variations to the project have occurred since the project was agreed to and what is the cost of each of those variations.
(4) Of the amounts in part (3), what portion of each variation will be paid for by the (a) ACT Government and (b) Commonwealth Government.
(5) What is the cost and distance of the entirely ACT-funded portion of the road that connects the Federal Highway to the jointly-funded (Commonwealth and ACT Governments) component of the Majura Parkway.
(6) What portion of the cycle paths will be (a) on-road and (b) off-road.
(7) In relation to part (6), what are the total lengths of the paths and what portion of each path will be paid for by the (a) ACT Government and (b) Commonwealth Government.
(8) What northbound and southbound entry and exit access to the Majura Parkway will exist for (a) Majura Park and (b) the precinct incorporating IKEA.
(9) What is the projected total amount the (a) ACT Government and (b) Commonwealth Government will spend on the Majura Parkway and associated infrastructure.
(10) What is the projected completion date for the Parkway.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .