Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 7 Hansard (7 August) . .
(c) Number of FTE Staff:
(i) 2012-13 (June 2013)
(ii) 2013-14 (as at March 2014)
(d) refer to response at (2) below.
(2) Each agency is provided with an annual operating budget based on a staffing structure for the relevant financial year. Vacancies can occur at any point in time and vary due to staff movement for example in instances of long or short term leave or following a separation. These may be filled by the agency depending on operational requirements and available budget. Filling arrangements can include short term and temporary arrangements.
(3) The annual direct budget for each agency:
(i) 2012-13 ($'000)
(ii) 2013-14* ($'000)
*Note: 2013-14 includes 2013-14 supplementary appropriation for revised wages parameters and excludes depreciation budget which is allocated in top level cost centres.
This is direct budget only. It does not include other operational budgets and support services such as for Communications Centre Management, Fleet, Training, Risk and Planning Group, ICT Services, Media and Community Information, Executive and Business.
Capital Woodland and Wetlands Conservation Trust—management
(Question No 270)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 6 May 2014:
(1) What is the structure of the Capital Woodland and Wetlands Conservation Trust.
(2) Who appoints the members of the Trust.
(3) Are they considered to be board members from a legal/fiduciary perspective; if so, (a) does the Territory and Municipal Services (TAMS) representative on the board understand their obligations with respect to being a board member, (b) how is this assured, eg are they members of the AICD or qualified in some way, and (c) how do they manage conflicts of interest between their role as a TAMS employee and as a board member.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .