Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 6 Hansard (5 June) . . Page.. 1914..
(3) This table reflects the average cost of medical negligence claims during the past 10 financial years based on the compensation payments identified at question 1. This amount can be grossly overestimated where high cost claims have been paid out in a given year.
Number of claims paid out in Financial Year
Average Compensation paid for Medical Malpractice claims
(4) Costs for external legal, medical or administrative services are borne by ACTIA for all insured claims and are all inclusive within the premium. For the minority of claims outside our insurance policy terms, the annual cost to ACT Health, based on an average of the last four financial years, for all medical negligence claims is $6,365.80.
Commerce and Works Directorate—staff
(Question No 295)
Mr Smyth asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 15 May 2014:
(1) Does the 2012-13 annual report of the Commerce and Works Directorate report that Shared Services Division has 918 staff; if so, what is the numeric breakdown of these staff in (a) information technology and (b) human resources services.
(2) Are the staff of the human resources services organised into teams by directorate; if so, how many are there in each team serving each directorate; if not, how are they organised and what are the numerical breakdowns.
(3) Are the staff of the information technology services organised into teams by directorate; if so, how many are there in each team serving each directorate; if not, how are they organised and what are the numerical breakdowns.
(4) What is the number of staff by classification and/or grade of the (a) information technology and (b) human resource services.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Yes. Of this:
(a) Shared Services Information Technology (SSICT) staff numbers are 424.
(b) Human Resources Services (HRS) staff numbers are 216.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .