Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 6 Hansard (5 June) . . Page.. 1897..
Answers to questions
(Question No 271)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 6 May 2014:
(1) How many concentrations exist, whereby there are more than 40 Housing ACT units in one location.
(2) What suburbs are these concentrations located in.
(3) What is the breakdown of ACT Housing properties by suburb.
(4) How many people have taken up the Shared Equity Scheme since its introduction in 2010.
(5) How many ACT Housing properties become vacant on average every year.
(6) What is the average turnover rate of a property.
(7) How many properties does each housing manager within Housing ACT manage.
(8) How many couples without children (a) are on the Housing ACT waiting list, and (b) occupy a house within Housing ACT.
(9) Understanding that the terms of the Residential Tenancies Act 1997 stipulate that a lessor may inspect the premises twice each period of 12 months, how many times on average does Housing ACT actually inspect its properties.
(10) How does the Total Facilities Manager (TFM) rank the urgency of repairs and maintenance?
(11) What categories are repairs and maintenance classified in.
(12) What is the average response time for the TFM on (a) urgent repairs and maintenance, and (b) non-urgent repairs.
(13) With respect to repairs and maintenance (a) what are the terms of the lease for tenants, (b) what repairs are tenants responsible for, and (c) are these repairs enforced.
(14) What options are available to neighbours who are having difficulty with Housing ACT tenants.
(15) What criteria are used for Housing ACT purchasing new properties.
(16) How many homes have been purchased by Housing ACT in the last five years, broken down by year, and what was the age of those homes at time of purchase.
(17) In the last five years, broken down by year, how many homes have been (a) built by Housing ACT, and (b) sold by Housing ACT, including the number sold to current Housing ACT occupants.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .