Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 5 Hansard (15 May) . . Page.. 1629..
(b) Patronage projections are outlined in Appendix B and are consistent with Australian Transport Council Guidelines.
(c) Land uplift assumptions are outlined in Appendix B.
Further detailed work and refinement on capital cost, patronage projections and land uplift are currently underway within the Capital Metro Agency.
The BCR for routes 1b) to 1e) and their relevant assumptions will be considered as part of the Light Rail Master Plan (to be completed in the 2014-15 financial year).
IKEA—capital works and concessions
(Question No 280)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 8 May 2014 (redirected to the Minister for Economic Development):
(1) What is the size of the block to be occupied by IKEA.
(2) What is the average unimproved value of the block.
(3) What will be the projected rates on the block.
(4) Has a remission of the rates been negotiated.
(5) What access to north and south lanes of Majura Parkway will the precinct incorporating IKEA have.
(6) Who will bear the cost of associated capital works such as carparks and access roads.
(7) Has IKEA received any payroll, stamp duty or other concessions.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The approximate size of the block is 7 hectares.
(2) An unimproved value for rating purposes will not be assessed until a Crown Lease is issued over an exact parcel of land with a specified lease purpose.
(3) This information is unknown at this stage.
(5) IKEA will have both north and south access stubs from Majura Road. Options analysis is underway on access to this precinct from the Majura Parkway.
(6) IKEA will bear the cost of the car park. The Territory will bear the costs and ownership of the access roads, to facilitate further development in the precinct.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .