Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 4 Hansard (8 May) . . Page.. 1349..
(4) The stimulus package has been announced through media and through ESDD's website.
(5) As at 16 April 2014 three waiver applications have been received and are currently being processed.
(6) Approximately $2.4 million.
(7) From 2003 there are currently 1442 leaseholders that could potentially be accruing EoT fees.
Questions without notice taken on notice
Mr Corbell (in reply to a supplementary question by Mr Coe on Wednesday, 9 April 2014): I am advised that the guidelines set by Infrastructure Australia in relation to preparing submissions do not permit the use of land value uplift modelling.
The areas assessed under economic appraisal can be found on page 28 of the Infrastructure Australia Submission.
Mr Corbell (in reply to a supplementary question by Mr Coe on Wednesday, 9 April 2014): At the Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate Estimates Hearing of 24 June 2013, Mr Jeremy Hanson MLA, Chair, asked:
• Could I ask then: what are the per annum running costs? You do not know what the subsidy will be, but what do you expect this to cost per annum to run?
Mr Glenn Bain, the then acting Project Director, responded to a question from the Chair:
• We have got some preliminary indications that we are looking at somewhere around a $7 million figure for ongoing operating costs per annum.
I have been advised that the figure of approximately $7 million was taken from the 2012 Infrastructure Australia Submission. The last page of attachment B to that report indicates annual operating costs settling at some $6.8 million once fully operational.
ACT public service—IT security
Mr Barr (in reply to supplementary questions by Mr Doszpot and Ms Lawder on Thursday, 10 April 2014):
1) Which ACT government directorates are still running Windows XP?
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .