Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 4 Hansard (8 May) . . Page.. 1348..
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Microsurfacing (slurry seal) has been placed on a cycle path between Fyshwick and Queanbeyan, on sections of Bowen Drive in Barton and Kingsford Smith Drive in North Canberra and on car parks at Charnwood Shops, South Kaleen shops and Hawker shops. Further sites will be considered.
(2) The cost of the microsurfacing trial works to date is $247,045 inc GST.
(3) The microsurfacing is blended on site and placed using a specialised paving machine.
(4) The life of microsurfacing on a sound pavement is expected to be 15 years.
Planning—extension of time fees
(Question No 269)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 10 April 2014:
(1) What is the value of extension of time (EOT) fees owed to the Government.
(2) How many leaseholders have attracted EOT fees.
(3) Specifically for the period 1 July 2012 to 31 March 2014 (a) what is the value of EOT debts that were accrued, (b) in how many cases have EOT debts been accrued, (c) how many leaseholders will be eligible for a waiver as announced on 6 March 2014, (d) what is the value of EOT debt waivers that could be applied, (e) how many leaseholders paid EOT fees during this period and (f) what was the total amount.
(4) How will eligible leaseholders be informed of their eligibility for the waiver announced on 6 March 2014.
(5) How many leaseholders have already sought the waiver and how much has been reimbursed.
(6) What is the maximum EOT fee owed by a single leaseholder to the Government.
(7) How many leaseholders are accruing EOT fees.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) EoT fees owed to Government from 1 July 2012 to 10 April 2014 is approximately $6,875,451.00.
(2) From 2008 to April 2014 ESDD has assessed 2590 applications which have attracted EoT fees.
(3) (a) With the current stimulus package this number is still being assessed;
(b) With the current stimulus package this number is still being assessed;
(c) With the current stimulus package this number is still being assessed;
(d) This cannot be determined;
(e) With the current stimulus package this number is still being assessed; and
(f) With the current stimulus package this number is still being assessed.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .