Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 4 Hansard (8 May) . . Page.. 1347..
Under the Taxation Administration Act 1999, I am not in a position to disclose individual taxpayer information. On this basis I cannot provide an answer to this question.
b) As above
c) (i), (ii) As above.
d) (i), (ii) As above
e) The amount of CUC paid is commercial in confidence.
Alexander Maconochie Centre—detainees
(Question No 266)
Mr Wall asked the Minister for Corrections, upon notice, on 9 April 2014:
(1) How many sentenced detainees currently at the Alexander Maconochie centre are aged between, (a) 18 - 25, (b) 26-40, (c) 41 -65 and (d) over 65.
(2) How many remandees currently at the Alexander Maconochie centre are aged (a) 18 to 25, (b) 26 to 40, (c) 41 to 65 and (d) over 65.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The number of sentenced detainees as at 1 March 2014 at the Alexander Maconochie Centre aged between:
(a) 18-25 years is 50.
(b) 26-40 years is 124.
(c) 41-65 years is 65.
(d) Over 65 years is 2.
(2) The number of remandees as at 1 March 2014 at the Alexander Maconochie Centre aged between:
(a) 18-25 years is 20.
(b) 26-40 years is 42.
(c) 41-65 years is 14.
(Question No 268)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 10 April 2014:
(1) In relation to the trial of slurry seal for road resurfacing, in which locations will slurry seal be used for resurfacing during the trial.
(2) What is the cost of the trial.
(3) How is slurry seal applied to road surfaces.
(4) What is the estimated lifespan of slurry seal.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .