Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 4 Hansard (8 May) . . Page.. 1343..
(6) The Motor Vehicle Dealers Compensation Fund holds a cash balance of approximately $1.392m as at 28 February 2014.
(7) Yes, claims have been made against the fund. The information in relation to the claims is provided without the details of the consumer or the motor vehicle dealer as this is not publically available information.
Claim 1 - 2009 (encumbered vehicle) - $9,000 was paid from the Fund
Claim 2 - 2009 (failure to comply with the Act resulting in loss) - $11,050 was paid
from the Fund
Claim 3 - 2010 (encumbered vehicle) - $61,715.90 was paid from the fund.
The Office of Regulatory Services has published on its website the Sale of Motor Vehicles Compensation Fund Guide. The guide outlines the criteria for making a claim.
(8) The fund was established in 1977 and at inception was known as the Compensation Fund, although the term Motor Vehicle Dealer is also now included as a descriptor.
(Question No 262)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 8 April 2014:
(1) Is he able to say what is the Volleyball ACT membership numbers for calendar years 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
(2) Does this number include beach volleyball players.
(3) What is the number of beach volleyball players for calendar years 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
(4) How many active players are registered in volleyball and beach volleyball.
(5) How many volleyball clubs are there in the ACT.
(6) How many beach volleyball clubs are there in the ACT.
(7) What competitions are currently conducted for both volleyball and beach volleyball.
(8) When and where are those competitions held.
(9) What are the player attendance numbers for those competitions.
(10) What is the source of your information.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .