Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 3 Hansard (10 April) . . Page.. 1022..
(Question No 257)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 20 March 2014:
How many books have been (a) acquired, and (b) disposed of, by Libraries ACT in the (i) 2012-13, and (ii) 2013-14 to date financial years.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) In the 2012-13 financial year, Libraries ACT:
(a) acquired 100,056 items; and
(b) disposed of 84,299 items.
In the 2013-14 financial year to date, Libraries ACT:
(a) acquired 69,323 items; and
(b) disposed of 95,051 items.
Items include books, CDs, DVDs, reference material, publications, magazines etc.
(Question No 258)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 20 March 2014:
(1) Can the Minister provide a list of all approved extension of completion applications made under section 207 of the Planning and Development Regulation 2008.
(2) For each approved extension, can the Minister provide the (a) date of extension commencement, (b) date of extension conclusion, and (c) value of fees waivers.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate have received and approved one extension of completion application made under section 207 of the Planning and Development Regulation 2008.
(2) Due to privacy this information is not available.
Taxation-stamp duty concessions
(Question No 259)
Mr Smyth asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 20 March 2014:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .