Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 3 Hansard (10 April) . . Page.. 1017..
(7) Are previous ACT Joint Champion Group members eligible to be a part of the Program for more than one term; if so, how many people remain for more than one term.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Total cost of advertising for the 2012-14 JCG = $ 7,292.22
Total cost of advertising for the 2014-16 JCG = $ 10,011.88
(2) (a) Advertising was conducted through The Chronicle, The Canberra Times and the Koori Mail, and an Expression of Interest information package sent to all public housing tenants. An article was also placed in the tenants newsletter and an advertisement was placed on the Community Services Directorate website.
(b) Advertising costs:
Mail out to tenants
(c) 67 Expressions of Interest have been received for the 2014-16 Joint Champions Group term.
(3) No measurable outcomes are required by the ACT Joint Champions Program as it is a consultative tenant participation program. The Group provides input and advice to Housing ACT on service delivery issues and works with Housing ACT to identify solutions. A recent example is the group provided valuable input into the program of works to implement the Safety and Security for Older people in public housing initiative.
(4) Members are reimbursed $50.00 per person per session to cover their travel expenses and time.
(5) Approximately 30 members will be selected for the 2014-16 term.
(6) 2012-14 - 26 members
2009-11 - 80-100 members
2007-09 - 87 members
(7) Yes, previous ACT Joint Champions Group members are eligible to participate for more than one term. It was agreed by the 2012-14 ACT Joint Champions Group members that half the membership in 2014-16 would comprise previous members to ensure continuity of the group.
Housing—conditional termination and possession orders
(Question No 252)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 18 March 2014:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .