Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 3 Hansard (10 April) . . Page.. 1016..
How many international airfares were purchased by each Directorate in the (a) 2012-13, and (b) 2013-14 to-date financial years.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The table below shows the number of international airfares purchased by each Directorate in the (a) 2012-13, and (b) 2013-14 to date financial years:
2013-14 (to date)
Chief Minister and Treasury
Territory and Municipal Services
Environment and Sustainable Development
Justice and Community Safety
Commerce and Works
Education and Training
Housing ACT Joint Champions Program—advertising
(Question No 251)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 18 March 2014:
(1) How much has the advertising for the Housing ACT Joint Champions Program cost for this term and last term.
(2) In relation to the 2014-16 term (a) what advertising methods were used by the Government to advertise the Program, (b) how much did each of these advertising methods cost, and (c) how many applications have been received for the Housing ACT Joint Champions Group.
(3) What are the outcomes of this Program and how do you measure them.
(4) How much is the payment which is made to the members of this Group for attending the meetings.
(5) How many people will make up the Program for the 2014-16 term.
(6) How many people made up the Program in previous terms.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .