Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 2 Hansard (20 March) . . Page.. 708..
(2) What is the total value of the revenue collected through part (1).
(3) For the same time period as part (1), how many times have passengers not tagged off, regardless of whether they were financially penalised or not.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) For the 2013/14 year to date, there were 150,423 instances, or 1.6 per cent of MyWay tag on transactions, where a passenger failed to tag off a service and paid a default fare.
(2) For the 2013/14 year to date, $263,440.31 or 2.3 per cent of revenue received through MyWay transactions has been generated through default fares.
(3) For the 2013/14 year to date there were 179,427 instances of MyWay tag on transactions, where a passenger failed to tag off a service.
(Note that the default fare is not applicable to MyWay users who do not incur a fare).
ACTION bus service—free services
(Question No 248)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 27 February 2014:
(1) Ticket holders of which sporting teams receive free, discounted or negotiated travel to and from matches.
(2) For arrangements where a team/code/league pays per passenger (a) how is this recorded, and (b) how many passengers have been paid for using this arrangement.
(3) Where teams/codes/leagues charter ACTION buses, what hire-out rate does ACTION charge.
(1) ACTION receives payment from Territory Venues and Events (TVE), Economic Development Directorate (EDD), for the provision of transport services to events at Manuka Oval and GIO Stadium. Specifically, this refers to Raiders, Brumbies, Giants (GWS) and Prime Ministers XI events.
(2) In relation to Raiders, Brumbies, Giants (GWS) and Prime Ministers XI events:
(a) ACTION bus drivers record passenger numbers using the driver's MyWay console.
(b) Since Friday 8 March 2013, ACTION has invoiced TVE for 2,366 passengers boarding ACTION bus route services on the way to and from events.
(3) ACTION bus hire-out rates are calculated based on a number of factors including bus type, hours required, number of buses and kilometres travelled. To date, TVE has been charged as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .