Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 2 Hansard (20 March) . . Page.. 703..
Answers to questions
(Question No 238)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 25 February 2014:
(1) How many people are currently on the waiting list for public housing and, of these, how many are on the priority register.
(2) What is the average waiting time for someone on (a) the priority register, and (b) the waiting list and not listed on the priority register.
(3) Out of those currently on the housing waiting list, what is the breakdown between (a) couples with children, (b) single parents (by gender), (c) a single female, or (d) a single male.
(4) Of those currently occupying ACT Housing properties, what is the breakdown between (a) couples with children, (b) single parents (by gender), (c) a single female, or (d) a single male.
(5) How many homes held by ACT Housing are currently modified to cater for disability access and into what modification classes do these houses fall.
(6) How frequently are ACT Housing tenants subject to house inspections by ACT Housing.
(7) What process is followed for repairs and maintenance which are noted during a house inspection.
(8) Are any tenants who hold homes with ACT Housing currently incarcerated; if so, how many.
(9) Have any incarcerated tenants been evicted over the past five calendar years; if so (a) how long does a sentence need to be for someone who is incarcerated to be evicted from their home, and (b) what is the shortest sentence someone has received where they have been evicted from their ACT Housing property.
(10) What percentage of public housing tenants are paying full market rent and how is this calculated or on what is it based.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
At 3 March 2014 - Housing Register Applicants:
High Needs Housing
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .