Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2014 Week 1 Hansard (27 February) . . Page.. 380..
(1) How many Disability ACT employees are currently employed at each of the respite facilities at (a) Teen House, (b) Kese House, (c) Hughes House, and what is the status of their employment.
(2) How many Disability ACT employees are currently classified as disability support workers.
(3) Will the employees currently working at Teen House, Kese House and Hughes House be deployed elsewhere within Disability ACT once the tender process for these services is complete.
(4) What communication has taken place between the current employees working at Teen House, Kese House and Hughes House and the Government about their future employment prospects, once the tender process for these services is complete.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Full time staff
Part time staff
Full Time Equivalent
(4) Senior and Executive staff have met with Disability ACT respite employees on a regular basis during team meetings.
All permanent respite staff received email correspondence from the Director on 20 October 2013. This correspondence included detailed information about the process for transfer; available shifts within the service; and how their preferences and skills would be taken into account.
Staff were reminded of the provisions and protections applicable to them under the Enterprise Agreement and were invited to meet individually with their relevant Manager /Supervisor to discuss any concerns or requirements.
Multicultural affairs—scholarships for translators and interpreters
(Question No 204)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Multicultural Affairs, upon notice, on 28 November 2013:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .