Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 14 Hansard (28 November) . . Page.. 4533..
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Lessee has a Development Approval (DA) that currently expires on 1 July 2014. The Lessee has also extended the building and development provisions in the Crown Lease.
Within specific parameters, the Planning and Development Act 2007 permits a Lessee to apply to extend the completion timeframes in the DA past 1 July 2014 and to extend the provisions of the Crown Lease should it be necessary to do so.
(2) The Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate has not been advised of any problems that could delay completion.
Community Services Directorate—outputs and savings (Question No 199)
Mr Wall asked the Minister for Disability, Children and Young People, upon notice, on 28 November 2013:
(1) Further to (a) Output Class 1.1: Disability Services and Policy, (b) Output Class 1.2: Therapy Services and (c) Output Class 4.1: Youth Services, within the Community Services Directorate in Budget Paper 4 of the 2013-2014 Budget Papers, will the Minister provide a breakdown of supporting programs and initiatives for each output, including (i) the value of funding for each program/initiative, (ii) dates of commencement and completion (or ongoing) for each program/initiative and (iii) performance measures for each program/initiative.
(2) What are the staff numbers and corresponding employment levels for each output.
(3) Will the Minister provide a list of capital works and upgrades for each of the listed outputs and, where applicable, include (a) commencement and completion dates and (b) the budgeted and actual costs of the projects.
(4) Have identified savings been identified within these outputs; if so, will the Minister provide (a) a list of identified savings, (b) the value of identified savings, (c) program/initiative impacts as a result of these savings and (d) staffing impacts as a result of these savings.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The ACT Government prepares its budget on an outputs basis. Data at that level is published in the Budget Papers, along with budgeted financial statements for agencies. More detailed information on activities within outputs is available in annual reports. This includes audited financial statements. Data is not available in the form and at the level requested without diversion of significant resources from the Community Services Directorate's ongoing business that I am not prepared to authorise.