Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 14 Hansard (28 November) . . Page.. 4526..
(3) Information about household income is not collected from lessees paying at the standard 4% rate so it is not possible to provide the number of applicants who would qualify for the new scheme at the 2% rate if they entered into a lease on 1 October or after.
Economic Development Directorate—outputs and savings (Question No 181)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Economic Development, upon notice, on 31 October 2013:
(1) Further to Output Class 1: Economic Development for the Economic Development Directorate in Budget Paper 4, pages 133-135 and in relation to (a) Output 1.1 Economic Development Policy, (b) Output 1.2 Business Development, (c) Output 1.3 Tourism, (d) Output 1.4 Sport and Recreation, (e) Output 1.5 Venue and Events and (f) Output 1.6 Land Strategy and Infrastructure Delivery, will the Minister provide a breakdown of supporting programs and initiatives for each output, including (i) the value of funding for each program/initiative, (ii) dates of commencement and completion (or ongoing) for each program/initiative and (iii) performance measures for each program/initiative.
(2) What are the staff numbers and corresponding employment levels for each output.
(3) Will the Minister provide a list of capital works and upgrades for each of the listed outputs and, where applicable, include (a) commencement and completion dates and (b) the budgeted and actual costs of the projects.
(4) Have identified savings been identified within these outputs; if so, will the Minister provide (a) a list of identified savings, (b) the value of identified savings, (c) program/initiative impacts as a result of these savings and (d) staffing impacts as a result of these savings.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The ACT Government prepares its budget on an outputs basis. Data at that level is published in the Budget Papers, along with budgeted financial statements for agencies. More detailed information on activities within outputs is available in annual reports. This includes audited financial statements. Data is not available in the form and at the level requested without diversion of significant resources from the Economic Development Directorate's ongoing business that I am prepared to authorise.
Community Services Directorate—outputs and savings (Question No 182)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 31 October 2013 (redirected to the Minister for the Arts):
(1) Further to Output Class 3.2: Arts Engagement within the Community Services Directorate in Budget Paper 4, page 328, will the Minister provide a breakdown of