Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 14 Hansard (28 November) . . Page.. 4518..
Under the Optus contract, no flagfall rate is applied.
The Optus call rates are: Mobile call - Optus mobile to Optus mobile $0.11/min Mobile call - Mobile to non-Optus mobile $0.138/min Mobile call - Mobile to fixed line $0.138/min
Under the Telstra contract, a flagfall rate is applied, however, the current flagfall rate with Telstra is $0.
The Telstra call rates are: Flagfall $0.00 Connection fee per call Primary call rate - National voice calls to an Australian fixed or mobile number $0.1200 Per 30 second block with no flagfall Intra Account calls - Calls to Mobile Data Bundled Account (MDBA) Telstra mobiles to MDBA Telstra mobiles on the same account $0.0501 Per 30 second block, for voice calls made to any other mobile service on the same account
(2) Optus contract started 9 April 2004.
Telstra mobile rates contract started 2 February 2011.
(3) Optus and Telstra both provide mobile services to the ACT Government.
Government—mobile phones (Question No 172)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 31 October 2013:
(1) What were the monthly costs of each Minister's mobile phone since 2012.
(2) How many mobile phones are issued to staff, broken down by Minister's offices and the Executive.
(3) What was the average monthly phone bill for each phone in part (2).
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Answers to the member's questions are at Attachement A.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).