Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 14 Hansard (28 November) . . Page.. 4517..
Collier St Curtin Galloway St Isabella Plains Holman St Curtin Groveland Cres Isabella Plains McPhee Pl Curtin Saltbush Pl Isabella Plains Foxall St Holder Dyson St Lyneham Hellyer St Holder Heysen St Weston Warner Pl Holder Lycett St Weston Brand St Hughes Meldrum St Weston Coxen St Hughes Preston St Weston
And short sections of:
Road Suburb Bowen Drive Barton Athllon Dr Phillip Launceston St Phillip William Webb Dr Evatt
In 2013-2014 remedial works have been undertaken on a short section of Bugden Avenue in Fadden.
(3) Remedial works on resurfacing contract works are defects which are repaired by the resurfacing contractor at no cost to the Government.
(4) (a) There was no costs to the Territory resulting from remedial works.
(b) The cost of maintaining, repairing and resurfacing defects is borne by the resurfacing contractor, the Government does not collect this data.
(5) Remedial works are undertaken within 12 months from the time of the defect being identified.
(6) Roads ACT engages a Superintendent to supervise the resurfacing contractor undertaking works and to ensure works are undertaken to meet the contract requirements.
Government—mobile phones (Question No 171)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 31 October 2013:
(1) What is the standard call rate and flagfall for the ACT Government mobile phone contract.
(2) When was the contract entered into.
(3) What carrier provides the mobile phone service.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Currently there are 2 contracts for the use of mobile phones: Optus and Telstra. The rates listed below are inclusive of GST.