Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 14 Hansard (28 November) . . Page.. 4516..
(3) What is the value of the remissions in part (2).
(4) What percentage of the LVC do these remissions represent.
(5) How many public artworks, and which artworks, have been funded under this scheme.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
There have been no applications for adaptive reuse remissions under DI2012-79.
Roads—remediation works (Question No 170)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 30 October 2013:
(1) How many kilometres of road surface remediation has been carried out for the (a) 2012-2013 and (b) 2013-2014 to date financial years.
(2) What were the suburb and location of this remediation.
(3) What was the cost of the remediation.
(4) How much of the cost of remediation was borne by the (a) ACT Government and (b) individual contractors.
(5) What was the timeframe between identification of the problem and remediation taking place.
(6) Who was responsible for monitoring the state of road surfaces that were identified as needing remediation.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) The number of kilometres of road surface remediation carried out for 2012-2013 financial year is equivalent of approximately 2km of road.
(b) The number of kilometres of road surface remediation carried out in the current 2013-2014 financial year to date is equivalent of less than 250 metres of road.
(2) In 2012-2013 remedial works were undertaken on small areas at the following locations:
Road Suburb Road Suburb Federal Highway Majura Maygar St Hughes Gungahlin Drive Mitchell McNicholl Pl Hughes Farrer St Braddon Millen St Hughes Sorlie Pl Chapman Spence Pl Hughes Allara St Carpark City Wark St Hughes Hutton St City Webster St Hughes