Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 13 Hansard (31 October) . . Page.. 4152..
(3) ESDD does not keep specific figures on the number of certifiers that have submitted EERs in relation to building approvals but is working on methods for extracting this information from its databases. For EERs of existing buildings that relate to sale or lease of premises it is the responsibility of the building assessor to lodge the EER.
(4) See answer to question three.
Roads—Katherine Avenue and Horsepark Drive intersection (Question No 155)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 23 October 2013:
(1) How many accidents have there been at the intersection of Katherine Avenue and Horsepark Drive in the last 10 years.
(2) How many people have been taken to hospital following an accident at the intersection.
(3) Is the Government planning to install traffic lights at this intersection; if so, on what date will work commence; if not, what measures, if any, will the Minister undertake to improve safety at this intersection.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) A total of 14 crashes have been reported at this intersection in the last ten years.
(2) Two crashes resulted in three people being taken to hospital.
(3) The ACT Government proposes to install traffic lights at this intersection in the future. Currently a design is being progressed to establish the cost of such works and this will form the basis for a future funding bid for construction funds as part of the Capital Works Program. There are no interim measures proposed at the intersection.
Electricity—feed-in tariff (Question No 166)
Mr Wall asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 29 October 2013:
(1) How many (a) medium scale feed-in tariff (FiT) and (b) large scale FiT entitlements have been granted, including (i) who have the entitlements been issued to, (ii) how many entitlements were issued to (A) locally-based entities, (B) Australian-based entities and (C) internationally-based entities, (iii) when were these entitlements issued, (iv) where are the entitlements located or proposed to be located, (v) what is the total size of each entitlement, (vi) were the successful entitlements required to pay a security payment or bond, (vii) which of these entitlements are currently operational and (viii) what is the projected job creation for each entitlement.